Information continues flowing rapidly in response to COVID-19. If you need a priest or some form of assistance, please call the SEAS office at 417-887-6472 or email the parish office staff at [email protected].
- We will stream this Sunday’s 11:15 a.m. Mass on the SEAS Facebook page, and we will link a recording of the Mass here on our website.
- Bishop Rice will celebrate Mass on Sunday, March 22, at 9 a.m., and it will be streamed on the Diocese’s Facebook page.
- Father Tom and Father Colby are celebrating our Masses privately to remember our Mass intentions and our parishioners.
- There are no activities at the church until further notice, with exception of the St. Vincent de Paul Food Pantry, which is open for calls Wednesday morning from 9:15-10:30 a.m. Food pickup is scheduled for the afternoon.
- There will be an abbreviated bulletin on our website weekly.
- We’ve provided several links to online resources on this page to help you in your Lenten faith journey during this time of separation.
- The SEAS Day Chapel and Reservation Chapel are open from 6 a.m.-9 p.m. daily for SEAS parishioners to pray. Please respect the limit of nine people in either chapel so that we stay within our community-mandated guidelines. For everyone’s health protection, the chapel will be closed for the private Masses celebrated by our priests.
- To schedule individual confession you can call Father Tom or Father Colby at the Parish Office, 417-887-6472.
- Link to ONLINE GIVING
Symptoms of COVID-19
If you experience fever, cough, and/or shortness of breath, please contact your doctor’s office for advice.
As a reminder, in his letter to the faithful of the Diocese of Springfield-Cape Girardeau, Bishop Rice implemented these guidelines for our protection:
- Read the full March 17, 2020, Letter from the Bishop suspending all public Masses until further notice.
- City of Springfield 30 day Mandate (through April 13) 3-16-20
- Coronavirus Letter regarding school from Bishop Rice 3-16-20
- Coronavirus Letter from Bishop Rice 3-13-20
Springfield-Greene County Health Department
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 Information
For seniors 60 and older: Senior Age Area Agency on Aging
Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services
Missouri COVID-19 Information Hotline: 877-435-8411